Hogan Leather Combination Collar

I ordered Apollo a new collar. It was time. All his nylon collars were starting to look really beat up and smell awful (even after washed).

I ordered him the 3/4" Combination Rolled Leather Collar in brown from Hogan Leather. I initially wanted tan leather, but they were out and I didn't want to wait (yeah, I'm that impatient), and, Paula Hogan pointed out that a dog that swims with tan leather on the leather would just turn brown. When the collar came it was the wrong collar and too big (because I measured wrong). I sent that collar back and emailed Paula to let her know the size I need (which is 20"). 2 days later his collar arrived and.....I love it!

It's designed to be worn as a slip or flat buckle collar. The leather is thick and very heavy duty but already breaking in nicely. The leather is rounded, not rolled. The brass hardware is very sturdy. It's beautiful but not "cutesy", definitely very functional.

We've gotten a few compliments on it already; people really wanted to know where they can get one (as you don't often see these types of collars) and I was happy to recommend Hogan Leather.

I have no doubts this collar will last many years! 
Picture
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment