No Dogs Allowed In Hull, MA

Wow....I'm so dissapointed :(

We train at the bay just down the street from my parents house. There are rarely any dogs or people (except when launching a boat). We've been using this spot for over 3 years with an issue.
And before Apollo I brought Pepper there.

Yesterday a very elderly women pulled over- out of her way- to tell me "You know, dogs aren't allowed on the beach anymore". Ok, I know that, but this ISN'T the beach! Then after giving me the dirtiest look she just drove off. I didn't think anything more of it until today...

I walked down to the bay with Apollo and there was a large cardboard sign where I swim Apollo stating "No dogs allowed June 15- Sept 15". What the heck?! So, as I was walking home a cop drove by and I asked him about it and basically he said "someone" complained and that's why the sign is there now. Yeah right, "someone"...

I could see if we were bothering people- but nobody is ever there! And I could see if he pooped and I didn't clean up after him, but I always have baggies and clean up after my dogs. And I could see if he was being too loud, but he doesn't bark (not like at dockdogs!).
Guess we have to find another spot to train now.

Gee, I just love elderly summer people... NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment